- Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing and production defects for a period of 12 months.
- The product must be correctly fitted to the vehicle for which it has been designed, and must not be modified in any way.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by Classic Accessories, failure to follow our installation instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval.
- The scope of this warranty includes inside to outside perforation caused by corrosion originating from the inside surface of the product.
- The warranty excludes corrosion originating from the outside surface of the product caused by abrasion, scratching or exposure to corrosive substances such as road salt. Regular care and maintenance will enhance the appearance of the product and extend its lifespan considerably.
- We advise the luggage rack should be periodically cleaned, and also receive a regular polishing using a silicon based wax.
- All warranties are non-transferable and only apply for the original purchasing Customer.
- It is the owner's responsibility to follow the instructions precisely, and to correctly install the accessory. As we have no direct control over this procedure, we are not liable for any damage, theft, losses or personal injury incurred as a result of incorrect installation.
- The owner must not modify or alter the accessory in any way that might compromise safety.
- The accessory must be discarded if it has been subjected to any form of accidental damage.
- If you believe there to be a manufacturing defect, then please email us for further instructions.
- Our maximum liability is the cost of a replacement product plus the associated shipping charge.
Please use the forming form to register your purchase and to validate your warranty.